About the Festival
The Made in Michigan Festival is a celebration of everything that makes our state
great. Showcasing the best brews, food, shopping, and music in Michigan, the
festival attracts over 15,000 people for two days of fun in downtown Allen Park.
- SHOP! The Michigan-Made Market is packed with everything from Euchre
boards and Great Lakes art to Michigan-shaped patio chairs and jewelry.
- EAT! We’ve got soup to nuts — literally. Food trucks and snack vendors
serve up every MIchigan favorite including pasties, fudge, sliders, and BBQ.
- DRINK! No one goes thirsty with our selection of Michigan beer, cider,
wine, and of course, Faygo pop.
- PLAY! The Mitten Kids’ Activity Zone bursts with crafts, entertainment, and
vendors just for Michigan kids.
- DANCE! Whether its roaming street performers or the region’s best
bands, your toes will be tapping well into the night.