FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 AND SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
Free Marketing for Michigan
This year the Made in Michigan Festival is adding new components highlighting the
companies that make our state great. The goal is to educate and entertain the public abot
Michigan’s diverse commercial landscape.
AS BIG AS YOU WANT IT
Participation can be little or big, including:
- Poster/Banner. We’ll be plastering the stage/beer tent with all kinds of items from
Michigan companies, schools, and attractions.
- Prizes. The DDA will award prizes for raffles, trivia contests, and kids’ scavenger
hunts and product samples throughout the day.
- Costumed Character. Your mascot may walk the site, distribute samples, pose for
- Unmanned Info Booth. Educational booths will be scattered throughout the site.
- Demo Booth. Bring your products to the people with demonstrations, hands-on try
outs, samples, etc.
- What Else? Let us know if you have another way to promote your company. We’re open to just about anything.