FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 AND SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
The Made in Michigan Festival is as unique and diverse as our great state.
We pack the streets with an enticing mix of fine art, handcrafts, food items,
and small batch manufactured goods. Join vendors from across the state
celebrating our unique Michigan hobbies, interests, and resources with oneof-a-kind products and surprises.
- 15,000 attendees
- $1,025 average sales, 2018
- 61% vendor return rate, 2018
- Double the event space
- All new Mitten Kids’ Activity Zone
- Early Bird $65.day
Register by May
- Standard $75/day
Register May 2-Aug. 3
- Last Minute $85/day
Register Aug. 4-Sept. 20
(based on availability)
- Referrals. Recommend a vendor and receive $25 if they are
- Kids’ Zone BYGO. Children’s product vendors, reserve a spot in the
Mitten Kids’ Activity Zone and get the second day free!